Tuljaram Chaturchand College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Baramati, Pune is one of the leading and prestigious colleges in Maharashtra established in 1962. Our motto, ‘We for Students’ is at the heart of everything we do at the college. The college celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2012. Keeping pace with modern trends in higher education, the college has full fledged UG courses in Arts, Science and Commerce along with PG courses almost in all subjects of different streams as well as Ph. D. Research centers. Beside traditional courses we seek to develop and introduce need based, value added, skill based and career oriented new courses.
However, the College has been reaccredited for the third cycle with ‘A+’ grade (CGPA 3.55) by NAAC, Bangalore in 2017. It has been awarded the status of ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ by UGC, and has been selected for STAR College scheme by DBT & DST-FIST scheme by DST, New Delhi. The college has received several awards from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune including Best College Award, Best Principal Award, Best Student Welfare Officer Award, Best NSS Coordinator Award, Best NSS Unit Award, Best NSS volunteer award and also the recipient of awards from the Maharashtra Government.
The college under the UGC scheme of skill development based higher education, started the new generation Bachelor of Vocation degree courses in June 2014-2015- 1) Food Technology and Research and 2) Journalism and Mass Communication 3) Retail Management and 4) E-Commerce and Digital Marketing 5) Dairy Technology 6) Networking and System Administration based on the National Skills Qualification Framework, (NSQF) to create employable graduates and skilled young entrepreneurs. Considering the overall academic progress of the college UGC, New Delhi has conferred the Autonomous status to the college from December 2018 to December 2029.
UGC has been awarded the AUTONOMOUS status.
College has got Ranking No.58 in National Ranking.
To impart career-oriented quality education at par with global standard across all fields of academic and research. We will do this by developing various skills of excellence and through inculcation of moral values in the youth with a view to make them responsible citizens of India.
To contribute to nation building by continually empowering the youth through educational and vocational programmes, and inculcating culture by maintaining a multidimensional, holistic approach to life in them
Anekant Education Society
Anekant Education Society was established in 1961. The Jain philosophy ‘Siddhiranekantat’ is the motto and “Anekantwad’ is the preamble of the society and the college. The society started Baramati College, Baramati in the month of June 1962, later named Tuljaram Chaturchand College of Arts, Science and Commerce. Now, it has more than 10,000 students and almost 320 faculty members. The society also runs another degree college named Jaysingpur College, Jaysingpur, Dist.-Kolhapur. Moreover, the society added a few more feathers to its cap by starting Anekant Institute of Management Studies (AIMS) as well as Anekant English Medium School at Baramati. The Society also established the Centre for Innovative and Applied Research (CIAR) for fundamental research in the areas of current significance. Anekant Education Society is run by Jain community and has been catering to the educational needs of the minority students and others, hence, has been given ‘Jain Religious Minority Institute’ status by the Government of Maharashtra.
Establishing a life style, which appropriately respects individual freedom and diverse opinions as well for the welfare of entire humanity, is essential. The aim of this institution, therefore is to make sensible citizens realizing the very nature of life and practicing and promoting the highly noble, coordinating and holistic multidimensionalism ( ANEKANTWAD )
Anekant Education Society was established in 1961 to provide students with an avenue for higher studies. Late Fulchandji Gandhi laid the foundation stone of the society and later Late Lalchand Hirachand, Late Jambukumar Chandulal Shah (Saraf) and Late Shashikant Shah (Lengarekar) all held the esteemed position of being the Chairmanship of the Society.
I am happy to communicate to all that TuljaramChaturchand College of Arts, Science & Commerce began its journey in 1962 with 119 students. Today it catersto more than 14000 students in different faculties and courses.
We are aware that Indian society is changing its shape rapidly asit faces globalization. This is putting more pressure on higher education but also creating several new avenues of opportunities for our students. Our society has taken upon itself the task by accepting this challenge and is now running several professional and vocational courses along with our regular Under-graduate and Post-graduate programmes. It is our pleasure to announce that the college has received NAAC ‘A +’ grade at its third cycle of reaccreditation and recently also achieved an ‘Autonomous Status’ from UGC. This has given us a new platform of academic freedom to tune our syllabi with the current requirements of the industry and society as well.
I am sure that the students of the current and future generationswill now be competent to face new challenges and also be ready to grab all the opportunities that come their way. Surely, this will lead to shaping a new vibrant India.
I wish all the success to my fellow students.
Milind Rajkumar Shah (Wagholikar)
|Hon.Shri.Jawahar Motilal Shah (Wagholikar)||President|
|Hon.Shri.Milind Rajkumar Shah (Wagholikar)||Secretary|
|Hon.Shri.Sunil Shivlal Shah (Lengarekar)||Treasurer|
|Hon.Shri.Rajkumar Tuljaram Shah (Wagholikar)||Member|
|Hon.Shri.Chakor Nalinchandra Gandhi||Member|
|Hon.Shri.Vikas Shashikant Shah (Lengarekar)||Member|
|Hon.Dr.Chandragupta Maniklal Shah (Wagholikar)||Member|
|Hon.Shri.Chandravadan Vidyachandra Shah (Mumbaikar)||Member|
|Hon.Dr.Subhash Baburao Adadande||Member|
|Hon.Shri.Padmakar Paygonda Patil||Member|
|Hon.Dr.Mahavir Rayappa Akkole||Member|
|Hon.Dr.Dhawalkumar Shamgaunda Patil||Member|
|Hon.Shri.Ashok Surendra Shirguppe||Member|
|Hon.Shri.Jinendra Bhau Dattawade||Member|
College Devlopment Committee (CDC)
|Mr. Arahatdas Hirachand Shaha (Saraf)||Chairman|
|Mr. Milind Rajkumar Shah (Wagholikar)||Secretary|
|Mr. Vikas Shah (Lengarekar)||Member|
|Mr. Chandrashekhar Vasantrao Murumkar||Member|
|Dr. Hanumant Phatak||Member|
|Dr. Milind Gajbhiye||Member|
|Dr. Janardhan Pawar||Member|
|Dr. Mrs. Seema Naik||Member|
|Mr. Amol Patil||Member|
|Dr. Yogendra Dixit||Member|
|Mr. Prashant Raut||Member|
|Mr. Dilip Shinde||Member|
|Dr. Yogini Mulay||Member|
|Mr. Abhinandan Shah||Member|
|Mrs. Sushma Sangai||Member|
|Mr. Arhatdas Hirachand Shaha (Saraf)||President|
|Mr. Jawahar Motilal Shah (Wagholikar)||Secretary|
|Mr. Sunil Shivlal Shaha||Treasurer|
|Mr. Milind Rajkumar Shah||Member|
|Mr. Dr. Rajkumar Khushalchand Chhajed||Member|
|Mr. Vikas Shashikant Shaha||Member|
|Mr. Chandravadan Vidyachand Shaha||Member|
|Mr. Dr. Rajendra Maniklal Mutha||Member|
|Mr. Rahul Javahar Shah||Member|
|Mr. Vidyutkumar Manikchand Shah||Member|
|Mr. Tukaram (Madanrao) Tanaji Devkate||Member|
Research Advisory Committee
|Mr. Arahatdas Shah Saraf||President|
|Mr. Jawahar Shah Wagholikar||Secretery|
|Mr. Milind Shah Wagholikar||Member|
|Mr. Vikas Shah Legarekar||Member|
Members Of Research Committee
|Dr. C.V. Murumkar Principal & Convener, CIAR||Chairman|
|Prof. Dr. S.H. Pawar, Director, CIAR Baramati||Secretery|
|Dr. R. R. Kumbhar, Principal Jaysingpur College||Member|
|Dr. S. J. Sathe, Vice-Principal T.C.College, Baramati||Member|
|Dr. N. P. Singh, Director, ICAR-NIASM, Malegaon, Baramati||Member|
|Dr. Ashok Deshpande, Director Niramay Medical Research Institute, Baramati||Member|
|Prof. Dr. S. D. Dhole, Head Dept.Comp.Sci. SPPU ,Pune||Member|
|Dr. R. K. Singh, Head, Media Division BARC, Mumbai||Member|
|Dr. P. Poddar, Senior Scientist CSIR-NCL, Pune||Member|
|Dr. P. K. Dhakephalkar, Director ARI, Pune||Member|
|Dr. C.D. Lokhande, Director, CIR D.Y. Patil University, Kolhapur||Member|
|Dr. Himanshu Gadgil, CEO, Enzene Biosciences Ltd. Pune||Member|
|Dr. Yogendra Dixit, Ex-Scientist, ISRO||Member|
|Dr. P.S. Patil, Director, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Department, |
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
|Dr. S.D. Nawale, Principal NB Nawale Sinhgad Engineering Institute, Solapur||Member|
It was in 1962 that this college started its journey with a vision to impart its students with career-oriented, quality education at par with global standards. This was done by developing various skills and inculcating moral values among the youth to make them responsible citizens of India.
The 21st century is dominated by the youth from India and they have conquered almost every field, overcoming challenges and taking every opportunity. Our college has joined the ranks of colleges entrusted with this Herculean task of preparing the youth for this world. We have done that by pacing ahead towards a future in academics, research and also extension activities. What the generation of today expects is not merely a download of information but rather a curriculum of confidence building, courage, support and a value-based approach to become vibrant citizens of modern society.
With the motto of ‘Siddhiranekantat’, we are striving to contribute to the nation-building ideals by empowering youth through education.All of us, the fraternity of TC Pariwar, are committed to give these bright students our best in the field of knowledge, skills and service.
I can see that the college is stretching its horizon of success daily by offering students modern technological support to nurture today’s youth. The students passing out every year have proved that our goal is not just a dream or a vision, but rather it is the rising sun of hope of tomorrow.
Dr. Chandrashekhar Murumkar
College has developed office automization software through Computer Science Department. These software are used in the daily working of the college office, which helps in to work smoothly, efficiently. The college office is equipped with 30 Thin Client and 5 standalone desktops, 2 Laser printers, 4 Dot Matrix Printers, Fax Machine, 1 Network Printer, 1 Xerox machine & 1 Laptop are also available in the offices of Principal, Vice Principals, College Library, Computer Lab, Teachers common room, Reading hall and are connected to the college office by LAN. Internet facility in the office & college campus is one of the unique features of our college.
General / Admission Section
Bonafide certificates are issued within 10 to 15 minutes.
Transfer / Leaving certificates are issued with in 4 to 8 days. Railway / Bus / ST / Air concessions are issued within 15 to 30 minutes.
Certification of true copies of documents is given immediately.
Transcripts are made available within an hour or two.
Computerized admission procedure is adopted since 2003-04 which helps college office to complete admission procedure of 120 students within 2 hours and to generate various types of reports such as:
- Fee receipt
- Fee register
- Itemwise daily fee collection
- General register
- Class wise & subject wise roll calls
- Residential addresses of students & guardians
- Classwise gender / Categorywise admission status.
- Concession in Tuition, Admission, Gymkhana, Library fees at the time of admission to the wards of Economical Backward Class, Ex-Serviceman, Service personnel, Primary & Secondary School Teachers.
- Endowment Scholarships in cash are awarded to the meritorious students on annual day function.
- Issue Caste Validity proposals to government.
Daily Accounting System
College has a licensed copy of Tally 7.2 version Software. These packages of accountings are used by us. Day to day entries such as Receipts, Payments, Contra and Journal recordings are made and this helps us to generate following types of reports –
- Daily cash book
- Trial Balance
- Receipts and Payments A/c
- Income and Expenditure A/c
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Reconciliation
- Salary Grant Reconciliation
Monthly Salary System
Our Software & Microsoft Excel are used for payment of monthly Salary to the members of Teaching and Non- Teaching Staff. This helps us to generate following types of Reports.
- Monthly Salary Bill
- Bank Advice
- List of Deductions monthly and yearly made such as:
- Government Provident Fund. (Monthly subscription and Loan Recovery)
- Profession Tax
- Income Tax
- Monthly subscription and loan recovery of Employee Credit Co-op Credit Society
- Monthly subscription and credit recovery of Student Co-op consumer store.
- LIC Premiums
- GSLI Premiums
- Pay Slip
- Individual Yearly Salary Register
- Form No. 16 (Certificate u/s203 of Income Tax Act 1961)
- Form No. 24 (Annual return of salaries u/s 206 of I.T. Act 1961)
- G.P.F. Yearly slips
Scholarship / Free ship Section
Concessions in fees are given to the students at the time of admission that belongs to SC/ST/DTNT/OBC/ SBC categories.
Payment of maintenance allowances are credited the saving bank accounts of students belonging to the SC/ST/DTNT/OBC/ SBC categories.
Procedure of verification, accepting examination fees & preparation of statement of 120 students who have filled in their examination forms is completed within 2 hours.
Checking & acceptance of fees from students for verification of marks & revaluation of answer books is done within 10 minutes.
Distribution of mark sheets to 600/1200/1800 students is done with in 1 hour from the time of declaration of result.
Relation with the students community
The administrative staff is courteous by behavior and has maintained healthy relations with the student’s community.
Students involved in the office work
Those students who are needy and deserve encouragement are allowed to work in the college office under “Earn and Learn Scheme“
Mr. Shah A.B. ( Registrar )
- Incharge of the administration and shall be responsible for there normal and smooth working.
- Planning and Scheduling of the entire work of the administration.
- Ensure and maintain proper co-ordination and follow up with other section and shall be totally accountable for follow up actions on the decision given by the university authorities.
- Ensure that the cases /letters requiring immediate and urgent disposal are delt with immediately
Mr. Bhosale V.S. ( Office Superintendent )
- To exercise check and follow up of letters received from the Government of Chancellor, State Governemnt, UGC, Office of the Director of Education and University
- College Affiliation
- To maintenance of record of statistical reports required for university, UGC, State Government
- To give Instructions regarding destruction of old record accoriding to the directive of Section Head.
Miss. Smita S. Birbale ( Head Clerk )
- Writing of daily cash book and ledger book of UGC account
- Preparation of the utilization certificates required for grants from universities, UGC land other funding agencies
- Preparation of Audit statement and maintain accounts and get them audited (Jt. Director, Senior Auditor and A. G.)
- Preparation of University exam audit statement
Mr. Mahesh V. Beldar (Senior Clerk)
- To prepare Senior College Pay sheets per month.
- To prepare difference bills of salary due in case of Ph.D., Sr.Scale, CAS New Appointment etc.
- To prepare accordingly 4 months, 8 months, 11 months and annual budget of the current year.
- To prepare Individual salary payment register of teaching & non-teaching employees.
- Issue monthly Pay slips to all employees.
- To prepare monthly and annually salary grant statements.
- To prepare other grant statements related to salary grants of staff.
- To prepare Annual salary register to teaching and non-teaching staff.
- All types of work regarding Income Tax calculation of all staff.
- To prepare G.P.F. Yearly slips.
- To prepare all Non-grant courses consolidated and CHB paysheets per month.
- To prepare Group Insurance Scheme claim.
- Daily Cash Book of salary payment A/c.
- To maintain Online EPF Account.
Mr.Amol S.Patil (Junior Clerk)
- To pass the bills and make payments by cheque (Junior and Senior college grantable and self funded courses)
- Maintain cheque Inward and Outward registers
- Make remittance of bill and distribute cheques
- To fill the demand draft slips and send to the bank
- Daily wages staff payments
- Make T.D.S. challans related to bills
- Make students deposit cheques
- Make admission cancelled cheques
- Issue advance to various departments on their demands (Gymkhana dept., Lib. Dept., Exam Dept., for various exam and department and other activities like KavivaryaMoropant Debating and Eloqution Competition, KarmaveerBhauraoPatilJayanti)
- To pass the above advance expenditure
- All work related to payments
- All papers handover for accouting (Accountwise)
- Y.C.M.O.U. Work
Mr.Gurunath N.Tate (Library Clerk)
- To writes various books of accounts such as Daily cash Book of Sr. College, Banks books of Sr. College, UGC cash book bank book & other cash/Bank Book
- To ensure filling of Vouchers & Papers.
- To prepare various returns.
- To prepare bills for payments
- To report to the Accountant about any mistake noticed by him in books of accounts.
- To attend to such other work as may be assigned to him with the approval of the Accountant from time to time.
- To maintain books of accounts, payment registers and funds periodic accounts of expenditure.
- To attend to all the matters pertaining to deduction of TDS.
- To attend to routine correspondence with bank and other Departments.
- To prepare bank reconciliation statement and budget.
- To pass the bill and make payments by cheque (Sr. College) Grantable and self funded courses.
- Maintain cheque Inward & Outward registers
- Make Remittance of bill & distribute cheques.
- To fill demand draft slips and send to the bank.
- Daily wages staff payments.
- To pass the above advance Expenditure.
- Any other work assigned time to time by the seniors.
- Preparation of University exam audit statement.
Mrs. Sushma M. Sangai ( Jr. Stenographer )
- Prepare drafts of meeting and correspondence of routine nature.
- Organize plan and follow tour programme of his officer.
- Maintain the confidential and other file as per requirement.
- Sort out the mail and dispatch it promptly to relevant section.
- Issue reminders etc. in respect of such cases, where the officer has called for information.
- Maintain absolute sonfidentiality and integrity in respect of the work assigned to him.
- Assist of Principal for their personal correspondence.
- Typing work related to Principal.
Mr.Rajesh D.Metha (Laboratory Assistant)
- Maintenance of daily fee registrar for self funded course Junior and Senior College
- Make fee dues statement of students
- Maintain individual fee register
Smt. Sunita D. Melkunde (Senior Clerk)
- The Admit the Students who wish to take Admission in the Senior College in accordance online systems with the rules and regulations of the college, the University as well as the Government.
- To arrange the medical checkup camp for all those students who are admitted to the first year graduation and post graduation.
- To guide the students in completing the Online Eligibility process.
- Making them available the attested documents for Railway/Bus/S.T. Concession. Prepare the Bonafide Certificate.
- To prepare the students register and to update the old student register.
- Apart from the above the student service section looks after all other necessary duties ordered by the Seniors from time to time.
Mr. Amol Solankar (Junior Clerk)
- Display Notices on student notice board of information to students scholarship / freeship / other scholarship / EBC, STF, PTF, DEx. P. make demand for advoc grant for academic year
- To collect all forms of other scholarship from Govt. and University, minority community and submit with all statement to concerned offices at Pune
- Arrenge programs to B.C. Scholarship form distribution of forms to the students give information to them prepare EBC statement and put it into camp at Pune
- Collect all scholarship forms, sorting feelings, signature of Registrar and Principal, put the fees on it.
- Prepare bill and A statement of all scholarship forms, with all documents, check it form concerned Govt. officers, arrange camp.
- If Govt. give advoc, prepare statement, signature of students make bank order and payment it
- Prepare general registers and vouchers of scholarship take signature of concerned and students. Made payment of other govt. scholarship to students
- To send letters students for collection cheques from office and other table work. Make vouchers of all category freeship and prepare cheque
Shri. Santosh D. Deokar (Junior Clerk)
Shri. Mohsin A. Shaikh (Laboratory Attendant)
Shri. Papinkumar B. Bhandwalkar (Library Attendant)
Shri. Mahadeo C. Bhise (Library Attendant)
- All information about University Examinations.
- After admission to guide the students filling the Annual/Semester/ Internal/Term End Examination forms.
- Distribution of University Hall ticket before examination.
- Distribution of University Mark List after declaration of University result.
- Convenient guidance in getting the Degree Certificates (Convocation).
- To guide the students for University Examination process.
- Convenient guidance in Revolution and Verification and Photocopy of Answer books.
- To prepare the First Attempt Certificate.
- To send the Internal marks to University before University theory examination.
- To Convenient guidance in getting the Duplicate mark lists, Passing certificates from University examination department.
- To send the Term End Marks/ Environmental Science Exam. Grade to University before University theory examination.
- Help in the process of the change in name.
Shri. Dattatray R. Kumbhar (Junior Clerk)
- All type of work relating to the admission of the junior college
- All type of work relating to the examination of the junior college
- Computer feeding of junior college admission and other data
- Correspondence relating to eligibility of the candidate in the Junior college
- Correspondence relating to the registration of private candidates appear for H.S.C. Exam
- Acceptance of caste verification forms
- Collection of concession form to the towards the F.F. and Ex-service person
- Issuing of Duplicate mark sheet to the students in the 11th classes
- Preparation of certification (Bonafide, Passing, No objection etc.) verification of true copies
- To prepare attempt certificates to the students pass H.S.C. Exam
- Collection and scrutiny of H.S.C. Exam forms and other relating works
- Overall supervision of counter section
- Submission of H.S.C. Verification forms
- Submission of caste verification forms to the social welfare office
- Issuing college board mark sheets
- Issuing caste validity certificates
- Checking and correcting of H.S.C. exam pre-list
- Collection of junior college E.B.C./F.E.G. forms including typing and other relating work
- Acceptance of fee refund application, duplicate I card, marksheet etc.
- Issuing H.S.C. Exam admit cards
- Collection and issuing of S.T. and Railway concession form to Junior college students
- All type of statistical information of the Junior College admission
- Computer feeding of Junior college as allotted time to time
Mr. Mahesh V. Beldar (Senior Clerk)
Shri. Sushil A. Burse (Laboratory Attendant)
- Appointment for the Sr.College Teacher and Non-teaching staff maintains of proper Record related work.
- College teachers Work load
- After retirement cases of Pension, Family Pension, Retirement Gratuity & death Gratuity.
- New Pension Scheme, Various Pay Fixation, Various types of Nomination forms.
- Service Books – Fresh-Duplicate-Modification/Fresh.
- Salary Increment enter to the Service Books .
- To prepare the Seniority List.
- Posts of Non-teaching staff to be fixed as per strength of students.
- To submit the information for promotions, newly recruited staff to society.
- To do the work as per the decision takes in the meeting of L.M.C. & Management Committee.
- To collect the various books regarding-appointments, pay fixations, retirements, G.P.F.,D.C.P.S. Various leaves, Newly Pension Schemes.
- To update various types of nominations for pension, G.P.F., Gratuity.
- To observe and to file the work of confidential Report of Non-teaching staff at the end of Academic year.
- To do the work and obey the order as per Institution of Registrar, Vice-Principal and Principal.
Inward/Outward & Leave Section
- Inward / Outward Section
- Record of leave sanction teaching and non teaching staff
- Issue of relieving letters and other related work
- Maintain the muster of teaching and non teaching staff
View All Committee Lists [2021-2022] Download
|Shri. Jawahar Shah (Wagholikar)||firstname.lastname@example.org||9423004399||Chairman|
|Shri. Milind Shah (Wagholikaremail@example.com||9922967840||Management Representative|
|Shri. Vikas Shah (Lengrekar)||firstname.lastname@example.org||9422005869||Management Representative|
|Dr. Rajendra Mutha||9823017123||Management Representative|
|Prin. Dr. Ramanlal Modi||9898211089||UGC Nominee|
|Dr. Sanjay Jagtap||State Government Nominee|
|Dr. Deepak Maneemail@example.com||9422796644||University nominee|
|Dr. Ranjana Nemadefirstname.lastname@example.org||9764296003||Teacher Representative|
|Dr. Avinash Jagtapemail@example.com||9822992210||Teacher Representative|
|Dr. Shivaji Pawarfirstname.lastname@example.org||9822878226||Educationalist|
|Dr. Chandrashekhar Murumkar, |
|Dr. Ranjana Nemade||Chairman BoS Marathi|
|Dr. Pradeep Saravade||Chairman BoS Hindi|
|Dr. Ajay Dhawale||Chairman BoS English|
|Dr. Hanumant Phatak||Chairman BoS Political Science|
|Dr. Samadhan Patil||Chairman BoS Economics|
|Dr. Sandip Tardalkar||Chairman BoS History|
|Mr. Vinayak Lashkar||Chairman BoS Sociology|
|Dr. Vijaykumar Shinde||Chairman BoS Psychology & Yoga|
|Dr. Asaram Jadhav||Chairman BoS Geography|
|Mr. Devidas Bhosale||Chairman BoS Defence studies|
|Dr. Shashikant Chavan||Chairman BoS Botany|
|Mr. Sandip Chordiya||Chairman BoS Zoology|
|Mr. Sanjay Kale||Chairman BoS Chemistry|
|Dr. Pandurang Pingale||Chairman BoS Physics|
|Dr. Avinash Jagtap||Chairman BoS Statistics|
|Dr. Sunil Pawar||Chairman BoS Microbiology|
|Dr. Jagdish Deshpande||Chairman BoS Electronic Science|
|Mr. Sadashiv Puranik||Chairman BoS Mathematics|
|Mr. Upendra Choudhari||Chairman BoS Computer Science|
|Dr. Niranjan Shah||Chairman BoS Accounting & Taxation|
|Mr. Vivek Bale||Chairman BoS Cost & Management Accounting|
|Dr. Janardhan Pawar||Chairman BoS Business Administration & Law, International Business|
|Dr. Megha Badve||Chairman BoS Marketing, Ecommerce, Digital Marketing|
|Mrs. Pooja Vhora||Chairman BoS Financial Markets & Portfolio Mang.|
|Smt. Sudha Patil||Chairman BoS BBA (Computer Application)|
|Smt. Dipali Anpat||Chairman BoS BBA|
|Dr. Wajid Khan||Chairman BoS Food Processing, Dairy Technology|
|Mr. Ranjit Pandit||Chairman BoS Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Mr. Mahesh Phule||Chairman BoS Retail Management|
|Mr. Deepak Munguskar||Chairman BoS B.Lib.I.Sci.|
|Dr. Gautam Jadhav||Chairman BoS Physical Education|
|Mr. Annirudh Killedar||Chairman BoS Sanskrit|
|Mr. Krushnat Nagare||Chairman BoS Logic & Philosophy|
|Four teachers of the college |
representing different categories
of teaching staff
|Dr. Ashok Kalange|
Dr. Bhagawan Mali
Dr. Sachin Gadekar
Dr. Seema Naik-Gosavi
|Four Experts from outside the college |
representing such areas as
Industry, Commerce, Law, Education,
Medicine, Engineering etc.,
nominated by the Governing Body
|Mr. Prashant Raut, Industrialist|
Dr. Yogendra Dixit, Educationalist
Dr. Ashok Deshpande, Medicine
Mr. Prashant Durugkar, Industrialist
|Three nominees of the University||Dr. Avinash Kumbhar|
Dr. Mahendra More
Dr. Manohar Jadhav
|A faculty member nominated|
by the Principal (Member Secretary)
|Dr. Ajit Telave|
|Dr. Chandrashekhar Murumkar (Chairman)||The Principal (Chairman)|
|Mr. Abhinandan Shah||One person to be nominated by the Governing Body of the college for a period of two years|
|Mr. Atul Patankar||Finance Officer of Affiliating University
(Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune)
|Dr. Niranjan Shah||Teacher of the college to be nominated by the Principal|
|Mr. Vikas Shah (Lengrekar)||Invitee Member|
|Mr. Gurunath Tate||Invitee Member|
|Dr. Chandrashekhar Murumkar|
|Dr. Jagdish Deshpande||Controller of Examination|
|Dr. Sandip Tardalkar||Deputy Controller of Examination|
|Mr. Sadashiv Puranik||Deputy Controller of Examination|
|Dr. Wajid Khan (B.Voc.)||Teacher Coordinator|
|Mr. Shivaji Gawade||Evaluation|
|Mr. Abhinandan Shah||Invitee|
Collaborations and MoU’s
- Agricultural and Research Training Institute (ARTI), Phaltan, Dist. Satara – Research on energy conservation
- National Institute for Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) Malegaon, Dist. Pune Research on the effect of abiotic Stress on agricultural crops and animals.
- National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP) Solapur
- Nimkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI), Phaltan, Dist. Satara–Research on Biomass of Prosopis, Cross breeding of goats.
- Real Dairy Industry Ltd., MIDC, Baramati.
- Niramay Medical Research Foundation, Baramati
- Yashaswi Institute of Skill Development, Pune.
- Agricultural Development Trust, Shardanagar, Baramati
- Nature Friends Organization, Baramati
- College of Agricultural Engineering and Post Harvest Technology (CAEPHT) Central Agricultural University, Ranipool, Gangtok, Sikkim
- Sunder Sikkim Pvt.Ltd., RanipoolGangtok
- Guitar Training Academy, Baramati
- Photography Academy, Baramati
- Katthak Academy, Baramati
- Medley Burgh School of Cultures and Languages, Pune
- Globil’sAgri and Food Enterprise, Srinagar
- Implant Media Pvt. Ltd., Pune
- Digi Roister, Pune
- Pillar Publication Pvt. Ltd., Pune
- ChitrakshaNirmitee, Pune
- Daily Janpravas, Pune
- AvinashHolkar, Classical Music, Pune
- Maharashtra Business Training Board(MBTB)
- ICT Academy
- AWS Academy
- AWS Educate
- Palo Alto Networks Cyber Security Academy
- Oracle Academy
- Baha’i Academy, Panchgani
- पढेगा भारत MoU Read Details
|Anekant Journal - Volume-1, Issue-1, Febuary 2018||Download|
|Anekant Journal -Volume-1, Issue-2 August 2018||Download|
|Anekant Journal - Volume-2, Issue-1, Febuary 2019||Download|
|TCC Chronicle September 2016||Download|
|TCC Chronicle December 2016||Download|
|TCC Chronicle April 2017||Download|
|TCC Chronicle September 2017||Download|
|TCC Chronicle December 2017||Download|
|TCC Chronicle December 2018||Download|
|TCC Chronicle April 2019||Download|
|TCC Chronicle September 2019||Download|
|TCC Chronicle December 2019||Download|
|TCC Chronicle September 2021||Download|
|TCC Chronicle Dec-Final 2021||Download|
“Never regard your study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.” –Albert Einstein
T.C. College Alumni Association welcomes you all to join our great community which endeavours to impart, share and collaborate our collective experience among ourselves, the society and the future alumni.
Feeling a duty to give back to our beloved institution the leanings that we acquired from it; with renewed and fruitful learning we experienced in life enriching it further.
Its time we act together, now and in synchrony to make our society and environment a better place to be in.
Aims and objective of T.C. College Alumni Association :
- Bringing the alumni of Tuljaram Chaturchand College under one roof and instilling harmony and Friendship among them. Also to make efforts to solve their problems.
- To utilize their knowledge, time and experience for the betterment of the present students.
- To help the present students and some needy students by providing them guidance regarding occupation and employment. To train them for the same.
- To make the students aware of various available opportunities in the college campus. To organize meets and conference for them.
- To perform the role of the mediator between the alumni and the college administration. To help them in all possible ways.
- To help the poor and the needy alumni as well as present students in accordance with their necessity to encourage them in all possible ways.
- To arrange get together of the alumni and the teaching staff to bring out the fruitful discussions on art.
- To make the study room, book bank, library etc. available to the alumni as well as the present students.
- To open various educational institutions to build an independent hostel for them.
- To give consolatory prizes to them to establish competitive examination guidance cell. To arrange personality development programmes. To arrange elocution competitions.
- To arrange pre-recruitment police training sessions and guidance centres. To establish research and training centres in various disciplines. To begin literacy drive to eradicate illiteracy.
- To organize various health drives like Blood Donation, Eye Donation, Family Planning, Women Security, Diagnosis Campaigns, Anti-addiction, Self-employment training workshops, Naturotherapy, Ayurvedic, Ambulance, Blood Bank, Charitable Hospital etc. To arrange talks on AIDS eradication to help and encourage the disaster hit people in all possible ways.
- To celebrate all types of social, cultural and National programmes and festivals.
- To organize agaricultural exhibitions and meets to make the people aware of mass-forestation. To guide them about all agricultural schemes, to facilitate them with experts talks and demonstrations. Introducing them to agri-based occupations. To inform them to the seeds. To establish farmer’s guidance cell. To introduce them to agri-techniques. To establish a cell for agricultural science. To organize various programmes on preservation of environment. To make them aware of cleanliness. To make them aware to various laws by arranging such campus.
- To felicitate the teaching as well as the non-teaching staff for their outstanding performance in their field or in other social, educational, political, commercial or medical arena. To arrange the lecture series.
- To make the youth active in all sports as well as exercises. To train them, to make them available all types of sports, accessories and equipments. To organize various sports competitions.
- To establish a well-maintained gym for them. To arrange laughter-clubs and yoga-camps.
- To arrange National, State, District, City and Village level sports-competitions.
- To celebrate the National days to observe national integrity, equality, brotherhood among them. To work endlessly to cultivate social and cultural integrity. To celebrate 15th August and 26th January to instill patriotism among people.
Committee Members :
|Shri. Jawahar Motilal Shah||Presidentemail@example.com|
|Shri. Avinash Daulatrao Ransing||Vice-Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Dr. Shri. Chandrashekhar Vasantrao Murumkar||Secretoryemail@example.com|
|Prof. Shri. Niranjan Ramesh Shah||Treasurer|
|Shri. Dilip Ramchandra Sinde||Member|
|Prof. Shri Maruti Kerba Kokare||Member|
|Shri. Abhinandan Bharatlal Shah||Member|
|Dr. Shri Shivaji Jagannath Sathe||Member|
|Shri. Vidyadhar Digambar Mahamuni||Member|
College Committee Members :
|1.||Dr. Ashok E. Kalange||Chairman|
|2.||Dr. Shashikant Chavan||Member|
|3.||Dr. Samadhan Patil||Member|
|4.||Dr. Sunil Lokhande||Member|
|5.||Mr. Ravikirnamrut Gandhi||Member|
|6.||Dr. Gautam Jadhav||Member|
|7.||Dr. Niranjan Shah||Member|
|8.||Mr. Vivek Bale||Member|
|9.||Dr. Megha Badve||Member|
|10.||Mrs. Dipali Anpat||Member|
|11.||Mrs. Sushma Sangai||Member|
|12.||Mr. Mahesh Beldar||Member|
|13.||Mr. Amol Patil||Member|